Before telling you how to get vedic math certificate, I would like to tell you What is vedic maths.
What is vedic maths?
Vedic Mathematics is a book written by the Indian monk Bharati Krishna Tirtha, and first published in 1965. It contains a list of mathematical techniques, which the author stated were retrieved from the Vedas and supposedly contained all mathematical knowledge.
Vedic Mathematics is a collection of techniques (Sutras) to solve mathematical arithmetic in an easy and faster way. It consists of 16 formulas (sutras) and 13 sub-formulas (sub sutras) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, and conics.
Using regular mathematical steps, solving problems sometimes are complex and time-consuming. But using Vedic Mathematics, numerical calculations can be done very fast.
How to get certified in vedic maths?
You can get certified in vedic math, there are two ways you can choose any to get certified.
- Get an online government-certified course, by completing the course you will get a certificate of completion, and you will be a certified vedic math student.
- The second way is to learn on your own, and practice thoroughly, and there are various exams conducted online and offline to take part in them, to get a vedic maths certificate.
You can choose any way to get certified.
Why should I get certified in vedic math?
- Through vedic maths you will start loving mathematics, students who have fear of mathematics and calculation should definitely learn vedic math. It simplifies and fastens the problems, which also builds confidence in students.
- By getting certified in Vedic math, you can start your own venture, you can start teaching as a teacher in schools and colleges or establish your own coaching institute, which will also bring money to you.
- By getting certified and having this much experience and skills you can get an edge, and you will be recognized in your school and college. You could be the best teacher or student in your school/college. And you can also peer for your performance.
- You can get continuous education. If you are certified this can help to get into good colleges and schools or even can get you a good job.
- For a bright future
With Vedic Maths skills, you can avail great job opportunities whether it’s online or offline. Let your skills do the talking. You can simply get a good job with a good package.
- Make a difference
Remember, by getting certified, you can contribute towards a better future for your community and the upcoming generation. You can teach them or you can make people aware of vedic math.
Why vedic maths?
Vedic Maths excels and encourages everyone to practice mental calculation, which practised in the right way can help the students to solve more challenging exams. Also read Vedic Math Examples. Addition and Subtraction Tricks.
- Vedic Mathematics cultivates interest in numbers and eliminates the math phobia present in the students.
- High-Speed Vedic Mathematics is 10-15 times faster than normal Maths
- It sharpens your mind and increases your mental agility and intelligence.
- Develops the Left & Right Sides of the brain by increasing visualization and concentration abilities.
6. Better and Much Improved Academic Performance in school and Instant Results.
Q. Can certification in vedic maths get me a job?
Yes, certification in vedic math can get you a job, or you can start your own venture, by opening your own coaching institute. At Innwiser we can assist you with certifications and job opportunities.
Q. Getting certified in vedic maths is easy?
See nothing is difficult , if you make it difficult,
If you join your classes, study sincerely and practice sincerely then, yes it is very easy to get certified
Q. Can vedic math help me anyhow in my competitive exams, I am a JEE aspirant?
Yes definitely vedic maths will very much help in your JEE exams, I would say not just JEE it will help you in any competitive exam you sit for.
If you have any other questions except these, please ask without any hesitation , we will clear all your doubts.